The Creative Business Cup Malaysia 2013
We are looking for new and original business ideas stemming from the creative industries. The business idea must have a strong market potential and at least one of the people in the team must have an education or background related to the creative industries. Find out further about creative industries here
To participate in the contest, applications should meet the following criteria:
- Open to public and all local universities and colleges
- The participating team must at least have a Malaysian in their team
- The winning team of Creative Business Cup Malaysia 2013 must send a Malaysian to represent the country to complete in the Global Award Show in Denmark.
- At least ONE participant in the team must have an education or background related to the creative industries.
- Submission can be either as an INDIVIDUAL or in a team (max of 3-6) with at least one participants must be from creative background.
- The participating team/ individual MUST own the rights to the idea
- If you already have a company/ startup, then the external capital investment should not exceed USD 500,000
Did your team meet all the above criteria? If yes, then submit your application NOW! All the best!