StartupMalaysia.org is partnering with TribeHired.com to launch a new social media enabled job site! Users will be able to log in through their online avatars to receive a curated list of the most up-to-date jobs, as recommended by their online social networks and a wide variety of community networks linked together within the website. This novel twist to the traditional job website will allow both job seekers and employers to tap into the latent power of existing online circles of trust, thereby connecting the best people with the best jobs! Click HERE to explore.
Listen to Monique Blokzyl's interview with Marie Diamond, Feng Shui master, guest on the popular film The Secret, and coach to Oscar winners and A-list celebrities in film and music, top-selling writers, leaders from Fortune 500 companies and governments, on how to create an energizing environment in which they can thrive. In this show, Marie Diamond helps you become clear on what business you want to build and how to set up an empowering environment, so that you can rocket your own ideas into enterprise! Click here to listen!
The program has finally identified its best 5 entrepreneurs that will be accelerated in this 3-month program from 119 applications received. Meet the Top 5 HERE!
The media is also buzzing with this 1st of its kind accelerator program in Malaysia formed as a multistakeholder initiative bringing together corporate company (TM Berhad), government agency (MDeC) and a NFP organization (StartupMalaysia.org). For the recent media coverage, click HERE!
Recently, an article written by Dash Dhakshinamoorthy (Founder, StartupMalaysia.org) was featured in Digital News Asia (DNA). Missed it? Don't worry; read it HERE.
You can also catch up on Dash's earlier post on closing the credibility gap through farming. Say what? Find out why and how HERE!
Have you been following our Guest Blogger from London, Carlo Pandian's posts?
- NEW! March 2013: How Can Introverts be Better at Business, Entrepreneurship, and Sales?
- February 2013: How Businesses Can Go GREEN and Save Money
- January 2013 : How to Learn from your Competitors (and steal their best ideas!)
- December 2012 : The Dos & Don'ts of Starting up a Business
In our continuing mission to unite the startup ecosystem in Malaysia, StartupMalaysia.org would like to introduce you to local entrepreneurs with global ambition; they share stories, struggles, & advice from their journey towards achieving success. You will also have the opportunity to connect with highlighted entrepreneurs for networking or business purposes. If you would like to be highlighted in this section, please fill out this form.
March 2013 Spotlight:
February 2013 Spotlight:
- Meet Ashwin Jeyapalasingam from Cathchthatbus.com
- Meet Mohd Fazidin Jabar from V Heart Tech
- Meet Lam Woon Cherk from panoRazzi
January 2013 Spotlight:
- Meet James Khoo from SecQ.me
- Meet Evelyn Samuel from BizSpace.Asia
- Meet Jolene Sim from Centsless (Special Prize winner 'Top Female Entrepreneur' of CRDF Global’s GIST initiative annual Tech-I business plan competition)
December 2012 Spotlight: